Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thong, Tha-Thong, Thong

Cori:
Remember the song, The Thong Song? What a hit that was. I thought about bustin' it out at 1045 this morning when the AAA guy came to change my tire. Ok, no I didn't. It was an afterthought I had. Nonetheless, I had a flat tire. Not only did I have a flat tire, but I drove on the road with it. Really smart idea. I'm not sure why I didn't put two and two together this morning when last night I thought I heard my tire actually pop and when I was trying to back out of the driveway, the car was barely moving. All I did was check to make sure I had taken off the emergency break and off I went. No big deal, well at least until I got out of my car to pump my gas! It finally dawned on me why the car didn't quite seem right when I was driving ON THE RIM of the car. Ga!

Anyway, I didn't want to get stuck down at the gas station not too far from our little place so I drove back home. Of course, I missed one of the lights and the little Asian man behind me got out of his van and ran up to my car window to tell me about my tire (as if I didn't know!). I was just trying to prove to everybody that the fact that some women are terrible drivers/don't know anything about there car. Ok, no I wasn't...I just wanted to be a bit ignorant to the car and get home to a warm house. So dumb.

Alright, now I'm back home and the AAA guy shows up, asks me to push all my junk in my trunk (haha no pun intended, but it goes with the song anyway) to the back of the trunk. I do so and what goes flying...a THONG! haha Best part about it is I have no idea if it was truly mine. Not in a gross way, but in a way that after having suitcases and bags from the wedding in my trunk I question who it belongs to. If you're missing a pair of thong undies, holler at me. I've got 'em!

That's my thong song story and the main excitement of my day.


Ty:
Cori asked me last night to check the tire because she thought something was wrong with it and although I'm pretty good at doing so, we got a little sidetracked and I spaced out this morning too. Since we're on the topic of thongs, butts, etc. I figured I'd let you in on how to get a good lookin' booty like my wife's boot. Here's a little Crossfit WOD (workout of the day) to do at home for all those who want to join in on a healthy lifestyle and want a booty-do. While you're at it play the Thong Song just for kicks.


     WOD 1:
     Warm-up by jump roping 75 times, doing 50 jumping jacks, 25 mt climbers, 10 push-ups, 5 sit ups

 25 Regular Squats or Jumping squats (be sure to go down to 90 degrees)
 50 Push-ups
 25 Jumping Lunges (switch legs back and forth for a total of 25 on each leg)
 50 Sit ups (sit with soles of your feet together, then attempt the sit ups)
 25 Burpees (Google it if you need a reference as to what they are)

Shout out to Dad for his birfday today. We love you!

Have a wonderful Friday all!