Tuesday, December 18, 2012

1/2 Off CrossFit For 1 Month!

In lieu of the family/friend 1/2 off deal that the gym is putting on, I figured it was time you all had another workout to try out. Plus the weather is so lovely, some of you may not want to get off your behinds to go to the gym. So why not do it at home? This WOD was one of our activities the other night when I got home from work. I apparently slept in and couldn't get up early enough to do a workout, so Ty planned it as an activity when I got home so we could get it in. How sweet! I'm sure many of you are thinking that this Christ-STAN-mas activity seems like a terrible activity.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested in the 1/2 off deal. I have a few passes left! They offer so many classes during the day unlike some of the other CF gyms, Jack and Aubry are great, all the people that go aren't d-bags like you get at any other gym, and to top it all off you could see Ty and I more! It's good til February, so holler atcha girl ;-)

Now, time to get your booty in gear. Find a space in your place and get after it!

"Jump & Clap" for Christmas
5x for time:
10 clapping push ups (do regular if you can't do the clapping)
20 jumping squats (do regular squats if you can't do the jumping)
10 burpees

Have fun!