Friday, March 15, 2013

LA, Be Good To Me

Good morning!
Currently 53 degrees in LA.
Chance of 79 degrees for a high today.

It's currently 4:30am. And this is what I look like on 4 hours of sleep.


I'm dying for some sunny weather. I'm drooling thinking 
about LA, the weather, and one heck of a girls weekend together.

What I'm going to attempt to do...pack all my stuff in a small sized bag. That's right, one 
little carry-on bag. I'm not even sure if that's possible to go to LA with.
For me, it just might be. I'm no fashionista so life is simple:

What I will pack:
-2 pairs of jeans
-1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of heels, 1 pair of flats
-A couple tanks if it's hot
-A couple tees if it's warm
-A long sleeve and sweater if it's cool
-A few pairs of underwear and a bra
-PJs
-My tooth brush and floss
-Mascara, some blush, & face lotion
-A hand towel

What I won't pack:
-A hair brush. Doing my hair the night before (Thurs night) & it will hold up for 4-5 days.
I never need to brush it.
-Hair products. Again, my hair will manage to stay just about the same for a couple days.
-Socks...flats and sandals, enough said!
-Workout gear. I plan to sleep in, lay low, have fun, and eat some good grub.
I'll see you Sunday, Crossfit.


There ya have it folks...a few things in a small bag. Hopefully it's enough for LA!
If not, tough luck my friend. Tough luck.

Anyway, I've got the next 3 days off so LA it is. Ty on the other hand told me he has a
"big weekend" planned. Ya know, things like hanging out, watching a bunch of
shows on the ipad since he never does when I'm around, and hitting the gym to cheer on
our friends in 13.2. Sunday will be his challenge: 
the Shamrock run. Mainly because not only can I not tell you when he last ran more 
than a mile, but I don't think he has any clue either! Wish him luck...or may bring out 
your wheelchair if you have one and push him the last half of the way. He may need it!

Adios my blog friends...see you Sunday or Monday for week 3 of the Stanley paleo 
BLD + snacks monthly challenge. Hope you all enjoy the weekend!