Friday, May 31, 2013

Big Timer

Guess who's stepping into the 21st century? I hate and love to say it in the same sentence. 
I thought I'd never cave in, but when you've got a best friend who doesn't want me to have a 5 
year old phone any longer...she hands over her old phone to you. Plus, I'm pretty sure she's 
slightly embarressed for me and that's why I love her. She is always lookin' out!

This is me after I got my new phone.
My smartphone.
My iPhone.
A non-archaic phone.
I officially caved in.
I'm a big timer now.
Welcome me to this new world of picture messages, internet, and a touch screen.

This is a one time deal. A quick selfy of me after getting the phone all dialed in.
Not sure it will ever happen again. Waaay too awkward and who wants to
see pics of me like this anyway? What a nerd!

This is what I look like when I'm pumped....

Thanks for the phone Sis!