Saturday, May 18, 2013

Scrubs For All You Nurses

For all you nurses and those who have commented on my scrubs currently and/or in the past, 
I thought I'd share a little something with you...

*One, I have to give credit to my mom. No joke, she has dressed me for work since day one. 
Not to sound childish, like I don't know how to dress myself, but 90% of the scrubs I have in 
my closet have been gifts from her. So, thanks mom for keepin' me hip in the scrub department! 

*Two, her secret is Uniform Destination out in Troutdale at the Columbia Gorge Outlet. 
The deals are way better than any other place I've come across, they get different stuff 
into the store fairly frequently, and yes they have all shapes/sizes of scrubs for us all!

*Three, Mary Englebreit is not just in books and art, but now is all over the scrubs! 
These are the Englebreit tops I got for my birthday.



The store carries Grey's Anatomy, Koi, Cherokee, Crocs, and many other brands.
I had no idea Crocs was making scrubs and so glad I found out...they are sooo comfy!
Thanks again for dressing me mama!

Love, Sis