Monday, September 2, 2013

Paleo Peach Creamsicles

OH my heaven. I can't stop myself with these. I should because we all know what anything coconut does to me. Just don't be surprised if it's your door I come knocking on for a toilet. But aside 
from that, these are so good you have to try them. Plus it only takes about 5 minutes to make!


Ingredients
1 can full fat coconut milk
3-4 tbsp raw honey
peaches, chopped
popsicle molds 
(we used one set of 6 that were larger in size & a mold with 6 that were small in size)

In a small to medium sized bowl, mix together the milk and honey. Spoon a few spoonfuls into 
your popsicle mold, then throw in some peaches, then spoon more liquid, more peaches, and so 
on. Do this until each mold is full. Once each is filled with some yummy peaches and 
the coconut milk mixture, toss them in the freezer overnight. 
Have one for breakfast. We won't judge.


This is me enjoying my paleo peach creamsicle in my I ♡ Cambodia t-shirt.
Cool, right? It's a shirt I said I'd never wear in my life, but not out loud of course.
Ty happened to be out with the other volunteers in Cambodia and he bought it for me.
I wear it all the time now. I better watch what I say next time...I was a little too
quick to judge that tee!

Happy eating!

♡The Stanleys