Friday, September 27, 2013

Paleo Snack Time: Mini Salami Pizzas

Well, I nearly died when I was going through my emails. When I got to the email titled
"heated toilet seat", we all know I had to check it out. I've spent half my life on a toilet...
well maybe not that much, but nonetheless quite a bit of my time...to justify a need
for something like this. Now that winter is coming up on us, who wouldn't
want a warmed, lighted toilet seat to sit on? Business, in a variety of ways, could get 
done on that thing! Ok fine, I'm totally kidding. In fact, I was quite boggled by the 
idea that somebody would even do this and I want to meet the people who 
actually buy these things. If you're one of them, please confess. I'm dying to know
if it has improved your life in any way, shape, or form.



Thank you LivingSocial for a good laugh. Keep 'em coming.
Check out your options here (bidet, heated, lighted, etc).

The MSPs
(mini salami pizzas)

Food and toilet things don't mix, but today they do and only because we're still
on paleo snack week. Today we have mini salami pizzas. Use salami or
pepperoni, I don't care. Here's the quick and easy version, although
there isn't any other version I have for you anyway.

3 tbsp tomato paste
dash of onion powder
dash of garlic powder
dash of parsley
dash of black pepper
dash of salt
dash of Italian herbs
dash of crushed red pepper flakes
6-10 slices of salami
baby slices of green bell pepper
olives
artichoke hearts, optional
avocado, optional

Mix the tomato paste with all the spices and slather your sauce onto each
slice of salami or pepperoni. Add your toppings of choice and
snack away on these tasty bite-sized pizzas!

♡The Stanleys