Thursday, December 12, 2013

Knit, Knit, Knit, Knit, Knit, Knit

Reread the title. Wait, sing the title. Sing it like that song that says "shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots." Remember that song? Wasn't it just about the worst catchy song ever or what? I'd like to get 
rich off saying the same word 6 or 7 times in a row. Whoever sang that stupid song made some serious bank. How was that even possible? I hope I come up with something that simple one day. I wouldn't mind staying home baking, crafting, knitting, sewing, exercising, blogging, and hanging out with my family and friends all the time. Sounds like a nice gig to me. I'll keep waiting for that day.

Until then, I'll continue to do all those things...just on my days off. In fact, I can't seem to keep my knitting needles away from my hands. I'm obsessed with making hats and cowls again. Not to anybody's surprise do I have another obsession I can't seem to put down. And by no surprise, 
there several of the above laying around the house needing a home.
Who needs a hat to keep their head and ears warm during this chilly weather?




Nothing like a few pics of me, some homemade knit hats, and some ranting
about the "shots" song! Just what you wanted, I know.
If you want one, holler. I'm busting them out left and right!

If you're interested in the pattern, go to ravelry. Great place for all sorts
of free knitting and crocheting patterns!

♡Cori