Friday, February 14, 2014

Celebrating LOVE With Good Food & Good People

So it's Valentines Day and I've got nothing for ya. With all our life stuff and the crazy work schedule over the last week I feel like I've done nothing. Ty would tell me that's a lie because we all know I don't do 'nothing' in most people's eyes. It's a problem I have, but guess what? That's what keeps me on the move!

We aren't ones who believe Valentine's Day is the one day for love. LOVE YOU EVERYDAY....
it's what we say everyday to each other, it's what we have held true to from our vows 1 1/2 years ago.
PS-did we forget to tell you guys we've been married 1 1/2 years as of February 11th? I'm pretty sure I didn't mention that. Now it's mentioned.

So what do we have planned? We invited those we love over to share our love! Now, are you wondering what we're serving tonight? Don't worry, I'll give you the run down!

*the appetizers*
'primal' specialty cheese platter
sausage/salami varieties

*the lover's dinner*
juicy pear & pomegranate salad, Cori's special
meyer lemon oiled brussel sprouts, a T-Stan special

*the dessert*
chex muddy buddy mix, for the kiddos

*to drink*
english cucumber water


Happy Valentines Day & 1 1/2 years to this man!
We've done so much in a short time and can't wait to see what else we can squeeze
into the rest our lifetime!

♥CLS