Friday, February 21, 2014

Currently On My Playlist

Let's get real, this really shouldn't be considered a playlist. When I repeat the same 3 or 4 songs, I'm pretty sure I may as well call it the Re-P-List. However you want to look at it, I'll let you in on what I've been super into.

I went from country girl to rappy rap/R&B girl recently. Or well, as close to rap as I'll ever get. Somehow I've been all over Whiz Kalifa & T.I. It's in my nature to get on a kick and ride it out for a while...aka knitted hats, cupcakes, certain foods, and songs. Curt if you're reading this, remember how you hated having me at home repeating the same song all day long? Pretty sure it pissed you off more than anything. Aren't you glad you introduced me to Ty, we got married, I moved out, and now Ty has to suffer through the repeating songs all the long day? Lucky Ty. Not.

So, my jams...

#1 T.I. Guns & Roses feat. Pink
#2 Whiz Kalifa Let It Go
#3 T.I. Wonderful Life
#4 R. Kelly, mixed songs
#5 TLC Unpretty

I'm not sure where the TLC came into play but it did. But more so than anything else, those first 3 songs have played over, and over, and over. They will until I've got them memorized. Ya, that's right...memorized. Soon enough, I will be a rapper.

That's all for my Friday. Super lame.

♥Cori &
the unlucky Ty for marrying the annoying song player