Friday, June 13, 2014

Gimme S'more!

I have nothing to say at the moment about these because I'm still cleaning my drool up from all
the mouth watering that's been ongoing since I last ate one of these. They are a graham cracker
that tastes like a cookie that are better than real grahams that everybody should buy and then
eat all of them in one sitting. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. And that was a run on sentence.
I hate when people don't use punctuation and I just did it.

This company also makes two kinds of donuts that I've only seen at Chucks here in Vancouver.
Both are again, something you'll want to eat the entire box of. Thanks goodness we only buy these
things on special occasions or we'd be 1) broke and 2) overweight.



That's all I've got for ya today. Go get yourself a box of grahams and two boxes of donuts 
because it's that time of year for BBQs, s'mores, and campfires. Kinnikinnick 
donuts and Kinnikinnick grahams is where it's at. 
You won't be mad.

♥T&C