Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beat The Heat, Have Fun In The Sun: Part 2

Your WOD for today...

100 burpees
1 mile run
5- 45 second holding planks with 30 seconds of rest in between
Ready, set, GO!

Your outdoor activity you're wondering about?? Well I've got two options for you.

1) Take the long path and hike Hamilton Mountain Loop (approximately 7.5 miles)
OR
2) Take the short hike to Pool of the Winds (about 2.2 miles), then head back to Portland
for the Puckfest on Belmont. Click the link below to check it out. And if you're not interested
in the brews, wander down to Dick's for some paleo lunch/dinner options and enjoy the shops
in and around the SE Portland area.

Puckerfest at Belmont Station

For Kids
If you have kids, Vancouver is having their Big Shindig Car Show today at 12pm on 12th and Main St.
If you've got a little guy or know of some who love cars, spread the word!

As always, enjoy yourself and keep cool. I don't want to run into any of you guys at the hospital or
I'll be concerned you didn't listen to me...drink water and/or the drinks I posted the other night, find some shade, and catch up on those naps. Stay out of the hospital. My only rule.
Have fun!

Cori Lou