Friday, August 15, 2014

A Bathroom Must-Have

We all need this little guy below in our bathrooms. And if you don't think we do, then I'm going to tell everybody you like the smell of doo. You don't want that going around now do you? 

Don't get me wrong, it's a very natural thing for us all to do and I'm not ashamed of it but who says we can't use this stuff to hide traces of that danky odor? Whoever made this, I think you're clever, hilarious, and part genius. In fact, I'm kicking myself for not coming up with it myself. After all the time I've spent in bathrooms, you'd think I'd have enough time to think up some sort of invention. Obviously, that light hasn't come on yet. Instead, I'll keep buying these things for our house and maybe even for your house. Consider yourself lucky if you get one. However, if you don't end up with one...then please, take a trip to the St. Vincent's gift shop where they have the top of the line, most hilarious bottle names for these things. Otherwise, head to Bed Bath N' Beyond for the basic version of the 
"POO-POURRI".


I've decided this Poo-porri serves two purposes.

1. covering up that stank. No joke, you'd never even know.
2. provides a great conversation piece

Just remember, give it one good spray or two little sprays. It does wonders for all.